- After knowing which dorm you will be living in (OGA will provide the information), you will have a deadline to pay the dorm fees.
- Head to LH (Li-Hsueh) building, Division of Cashier on the 1st floor.
- You will receive a receipt from the cashier to prove that you have made payment.
- There will be a period of time specially arranged for the freshman to move into the dorms.
Tips for living in the dorm
- You can find your mattress, pillow, hangers, buckets etc at Carrefour just opposite the school.
- For students who prefer to cook, there is a kitchen available at the North House. If you would like to use the kitchen, there will be an application process that needs to be completed in order for you to enter.
- To make it less complicated when moving out during summer vacation, try not to stock up on unnecessary items.